I personally drive a "Honda Odyssey" and I started to wonder what the exact definition would be. Luckily Dictionary.com provides a link that I can embed in my blog so we can all find out what we are driving.
For example: I drive an Odyssey.
Od·ys·sey/ˈɒdəsi/ Show Spel[od-uh-see]
1. an epic poem attributed to Homer, describing Odysseus's adventures in his ten-year attempt to return home to Ithaca after the Trojan War.
2. a long series of wanderings or adventures, esp. when filled with notable experiences, hardships, etc.
Or what about that Vigor?
vig·or/ˈvɪgər/ Show Spelled[vig-er]
1. active strength or force.
2. healthy physical or mental energy or power; vitality.
3. energetic activity; energy; intensity: The economic recovery has given the country a new vigor.
4. force of healthy growth in any living matter or organism, as a plant.
5. active or effective force, esp. legal validity.
Try it with your car...it's kind of fun!