Step One: Check in the mirror for gray hair.
Step Two: If you have experienced 5 or more of the following scientifically proven indicators you are officially a stressed out single dad. I have personally experienced ALL of them!!!
- You drive away from the gas station with the gas pump still attached to your gas tank.
- Your kids are involved in Piano Lessons, Karate, Basketball, Dance, and Scouts. ALL IN THE SAME DAY!!!
- You have frequent heart palpitations.
- You can quote lines from every Disney movie made in the last 10 years.
- Grocery shopping ALL BY YOURSELF is the most satisfying part of your week.
- You TiVo the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- You can do laundry and dishes in your sleep...and you often do.
- You log more miles than a New York cab driver.
- You have the school calendar memorized, but your personal calendar is empty.
- You go to the dentist for a root canal and it is the most relaxing part of your day.
Brad, you get funnier and funnier. Hopefully your kids won't grow up and leave home before you become a world famous stand-up comedian. They keep you in great material.
Brad, I agree with Lynn. I laugh outloud--or want to cry.
Brad, You're the best. I miss you guys. I love the blog. Hope you're all great. I'm in mom-heaven out here. Do you have a facebook page? We're probably already 'friends' and I just don't remember. :-|
Post a Comment